2001 1500 ecsb

badazzbulldog

Reaction score
theres one that came in at my buddies salvage yard right around same miles and condition and its a z71 and if it has the title for it,its going for 1100

ChristGilley

Reaction score
Transmission is slipping again. It's got a new one in it already. I might just have it rebuilt and sell it and put the money towards a cat eye z71 ext cab

Sent while pulling out a Ford

ChristGilley

Reaction score
How long did that tranny last?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Less then a year. I don't know what kind of warranty it has on it, I'm gonna have to call the company that sent the repair shop the new tranny and find out. But I've been wanting something different for a while now and I'm thinking with it having a rebuilt tranny, I'll be able to get something with less miles and maybe a bit newer. I've been looking at the 03 body styles

ChristGilley

Reaction score
I got offered and applied for a $13,340 student loan

Bonecollector

Reaction score
Are you planning on using said student loan for truck? If so not a good idea

Bonecollector

Reaction score
Less then a year. I don't know what kind of warranty it has on it, I'm gonna have to call the company that sent the repair shop the new tranny and find out. But I've been wanting something different for a while now and I'm thinking with it having a rebuilt tranny, I'll be able to get something with less miles and maybe a bit newer. I've been looking at the 03 body styles

Those are good looking trucks, my brother has one

ChristGilley

Reaction score
Are you planning on using said student loan for truck? If so not a good idea

No. I might put a little bit of it on top of whatever my truck brings in but 99% of the loan money will go towards my schooling

ChristGilley

Reaction score
Sold the topper. Can anyone (who isn't a member of GMT400) guess what I've got planned next? I'm job hunting currently. Once I land one, I'm gonna take out a personal loan and get a solid, clean 400 ext cab z71. The 01 will still be around but I'm 19 now so it's high time I started making my own way.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 8

MYT HI

Reaction score
I'm just worried about your paint. I hope it's not faded underneath and if it is you can find a way to buff it or something

Sent from my 5.3 powered iPhone

Members online

No members online now.