What have you done to your GMT800 lately?

squeaky3

Reaction score
Painted my rear bumper today

Tomorrow is the front end

Here is the look im going for with the front (not my truck)

squeaky3

Reaction score
Finally got the rear bumper done after a little buffing with a meguires DA that goes into a drill after I wet sanded it yesterday.

Not the best but not to bad for my first time trying to paint something this decent.

Also put a new cap and rotor on my 97 since the one that was on it was cracked and had a ton of moisture and buildup in it so it wouldnt start

squeaky3

Reaction score
Thanks guys. It looks great on the truck as long as you arent right up on it looking at it.

Hopefully i can get the front end stripped apart thursday night so i can get it painted this weekend. Picking up the lift wheels and tires on monday so that will get cleaned up next week and installed next weekend.

Silverado demon

Reaction score
Removed molding and added fogs
0affd2534ec1d157421b28af4c40269d.jpg
7c5f63f3bb80206437c5a786b633411d.jpg

19trax95

Reaction score
^^^ what kind of headlights are those? I've been looking at some halos for my truck (I have the same color as you). Maybe some hids too but that would come later.

squeaky3

Reaction score
Ripped the front suspension apart to put a 4" lift and 37" toyos on 20" rock stars.....IM EXCITED!!!

Had to toss one on before I started tear down.....looked good even then lol

And this is about what it should sit at. this is with all the suspension off and a wheel just sitting on the ground

nate3531

Reaction score
Put it up for sale so I can get a Tahoe/Yukon Gmt800 to DD, don't need two trucks since I have the 88 for fun. Gonna put a system in it, may do some upgrades like some sundown or DD subs and a lot bigger amp.