What have you done to your GMT800 lately?

squeaky3

Reaction score
Found out why I kept getting knock sensor codes, used to just be sensor 2 but lately its been both. Well figured out after I took the intake off that the wires got pinched when I installed the sensors and harness awhile back. Repaired the wires and good to go now

Bonecollector

Reaction score
I've read a few repair threads silicone is important and running your wiring harness properly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GMC4x4

Reaction score
I was a GM mechanic for several years and knock sensor and harness was a very common problem. Luckily these intakes are a breeze to remove.

squeaky3

Reaction score
Ya I replaced both the sensor and harness last fall because it was setting a code. The back sensor was all full of crap and nasty. Guess I had pinched the harness when I put the intake back on. Took me longer to solder and heatshrink the wires than it did to pull the intake off.

GMC4x4

Reaction score
Used the 4 wheel drive for the first time toay to get up to a job site.

eb0882466ebaede024193295ae2cf366.jpg

04-2500HD

Reaction score
Installed my "new" front drive shaft. I got lucky. T case is not damaged after having to beat the old drive shaft out of it

GMC4x4

Reaction score
Put the new TYC DRL/turns in today. Still waiting on my LED replacement bulbs though. More pics in my thread.

417a1e3907cff6dba52c5c1c5194bf32.jpg

badazzbulldog

Reaction score
started work on my 02 that I got last fall got it home over the weekend got the 33's on it need to swap out the factory 2"blocks for 3" ones also gonna put in a 3" body lift I have kickin around,plus a tune up its been sitting for 4 yrs up until I took ownership

Last edited:

GMC4x4

Reaction score
Do I spot a Golf? Cool little fun cars especially the GTI and VR6.

badazzbulldog

Reaction score
Do I spot a Golf? Cool little fun cars especially the GTI and VR6.
a jetta that has a vr6 swap done to it I have to get it together for my kid he bought it and had it delivered to me and said surprise can you finish this project I bought

GMC4x4

Reaction score
a jetta that has a vr6 swap done to it I have to get it together for my kid he bought it and had it delivered to me and said surprise can you finish this project I bought
Ahaha. Did you tell him to come give you a hand?

GMC4x4

Reaction score

How do you like it? What type of prep did you do? How many cans and coats did it take?

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online