Bonecollector's 2005 GMC Sierra

silverado13

Reaction score
i plan on wiring my fans straight to my computer, i already had it tuned for it when i did my egr delete, im going to do it the same way as i did in my 1997 sith a 411 swap, but its good to know that all i have to buy is a radiator and a efan

Bonecollector

Reaction score
vy9uma9e.jpg

Got tired of the incandescent 194 bulbs that keep burning out in the corner lights, replaced with eBay 194 LEDs waaaayyyy better in my opinion, look cool when they are on at night

Sent from Team Sierra

silverado13

Reaction score
eventually im just gonna go with the 05+ fans and radiator and just wire it to a couple relays like i did with my 411 swap in my 97

BigGraySophieTheSierra

Reaction score
That'll work. I'm lookin to use the 05 plus as well, just gotta find em a little cheaper haha. I found a set at a pick-a-part that had a broken mount on it, they still wanted 175 for em

silverado13

Reaction score
see thats what i origianlly thought but someone somewhere told me you couldnt, before i actually start the swap im going to find out for sure

BigGraySophieTheSierra

Reaction score
Haha that's what I'm gonna do, I don't see foresee there being much of a difference between the older and the new radiator. Especially if it still has to mount in the same space

silverado13

Reaction score
they mount the same but aparently the newer one is bigger but i dont know, i might buy the fans first, see if it bolts up, if not, then buy a new radiator

BigGraySophieTheSierra

Reaction score
That'll work. I'm hoping to find the fans local off a newer truck, so if they don't work out with my radiator I can go back to the same truck and yank it's radiator

silverado13

Reaction score
thats impossible around here, parts go too fast, if you found a newer truck, and didnt get the radiator and fans, the next time you went the radiator would be gone

Members online

No members online now.