My 2000 Sierra, Sophie

BigGraySophieTheSierra

Reaction score
Probably a good idea haha. I am lookin for one already. I've decided I need a crew cab 2500. But I also wanna keep my ex cab to be my toy truck

Bonecollector

Reaction score
Good plan! That's why I keep 2 trucks, also cuz my dad borrows mine occasionally and I still have to drive places, I possibly need 3 haha but that will have to wait till I have a camping trailer

Sent from Team Sierra

BigGraySophieTheSierra

Reaction score
Hahaha I love having two trucks. Always got one running, so I can get to the parts store when I need something mid project. Also so the ole lady doesn't have to take my GMC I put her in my Dodge lol.
Plus I've got a company truck haha

BigGraySophieTheSierra

Reaction score
Company trucks are great to have, even if it's a Ford.
Mine seriously breaks down all the time and it's only got half the miles my Sierra has

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1414194998137.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414194998137.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 6

Bonecollector

Reaction score
Mines a 2014 dodge 2500 crew cab long box, I'm the only driver and I don't have any passengers, just my tools haha it's decent, but my radio shuts off periodically :( and only has 8000km damn near new hope it doesn't break down haha

Awesome picture of the FERD in its natural habitat :p

Sent from Team Sierra

962000chevy

Reaction score
I actually have a totaled 03 2500 sitting in my yard waiting on me to pull the drivetrain or majority of it for swap into my 96 and/or my 2000

But my work truck is a Ferd but its great at what I use it for.( 03 CCLB dually 7.3 ZF6 pulling a gooseneck trailer)

Last edited:

BigGraySophieTheSierra

Reaction score
Mines a 2014 dodge 2500 crew cab long box, I'm the only driver and I don't have any passengers, just my tools haha it's decent, but my radio shuts off periodically :( and only has 8000km damn near new hope it doesn't break down haha

Awesome picture of the FERD in its natural habitat :p

Sent from Team Sierra
Very nice, hopefully it won't lol.
As soon as this one gets to 200k miles they'll retire it, and I'll get me a brand new Chevy work truck. This is the year my company swapped from ford to chevy
Haha it really is on the side of the road regularly

BigGraySophieTheSierra

Reaction score
I actually have a totaled 03 2500 sitting in my yard waiting on me to pull the drivetrain or majority of it for swap into my 96 and/or my 2000

But my work truck is a Ferd but its great at what I use it for.( 03 CCLB dually 7.3 ZF6 pulling a gooseneck trailer)
Haha man I've even been looking at wrecked ones trying to find one worth fixing.
I'm thinkin if I do decide to do a whole power train swap I'm gonna pick up one of my company's retired 2500HD vans lol

962000chevy

Reaction score
Haha man I've even been looking at wrecked ones trying to find one worth fixing.
I'm thinkin if I do decide to do a whole power train swap I'm gonna pick up one of my company's retired 2500HD vans lol
The one in the yard is an old work truck lol. It got t-boned and I picked it up for 1700.

BigGraySophieTheSierra

Reaction score
That ain't too bad at all. I found a 07 work truck the other day with 191k miles on it, they still wanted 6500 for it lol

BigGraySophieTheSierra

Reaction score
Sounds like a plan right there haha. I'd be pissed if someone got one of my tires on the Dodge that I let my old lady drive. When I bought it I got it for the price of the brand new tires that are on it haha

silverado13

Reaction score
im just curious as to who has enough of an issue with me to slash one of my tires, i pretty much mind my own business, and dont ever have problems with anyone

BigGraySophieTheSierra

Reaction score
That's gotta be the worst part, the wondering why.
It could be dumb ass kids though, they've run out of the old things we used to do for fun