My 2004 GMC Sierra

burgundybeast04

Reaction score
They 3/8" long screws they won't go through. There's a layer of sheet metal that is below the rail a ways

d55321f230320b183fcfc7871bb4e052.jpg

Sent from Team Sierra

burgundybeast04

Reaction score
Bought a new tuner so I can return my truck to stock, it's at the dealer for the next few days

Sent from Team Sierra

burgundybeast04

Reaction score
Wow, my truck was at the dealer last Thursday for a tranny/power flush and motorvac carbon clean service for my fuel injection system, clean throttle body and maf sensor too, all I can say is WOW. I was away over the weekend so I had a friend pick my truck up from the dealer and it hasn't ran in 3 days. I noticed a huge difference just after hearing it start the first time, sounds so much healthier and idles so smooth now. Accelerates normally again and tranny shifts firm and is hardly noticeable. No more clunking in the transmission. Very happy with the results. Wasn't cheap but so worth it.

Sent from Team Sierra

burgundybeast04

Reaction score
whyd you wanna change it back to stock

Didn't like that it was stuck in performance mode, and premium is expensive. Got a wicked deal on the tuner and sold the monitor I had for twice as much as I paid for it. It's gonna stay in economy mode now

Sent from Team Sierra

burgundybeast04

Reaction score
A couple videos from my work the other night. New switchbacks are much nicer and better quality. Amber is a lot brighter which is good

https://vimeo.com/106546990

https://vimeo.com/106547048

de19d7aae4f0e802d2084574c310a327.jpg

0d56af821a6e495c74c9a98ba8ee8117.jpg

Also removed my relay for the headlights and replaced it with diodes in my fuse box, looks a lot cleaner this way, wish I would have done it like that the first time but oh well. I don't have a picture of the diodes but if anyone wants to see let me know and I'll run out and snap one

Also removed HID harnesses and plugged lights back in to factory wiring, cleaner this way again. This is how it originally was until I upgraded my high beams to 55w and the wiring was no longer sufficient to power both lights at the same time. Still same problem but I don't care cause I hate those harnesses. Going to game to rewire both high beams myself or go back to 35W I think. Not sure yet.

Sent from Team Sierra

Old77

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Like the debadged tailgate :waytogo: now desticker the rear window :D

Old77

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
LOL At least there isn't a bunch of stickers clear across the back and it's not super huge so it's not terribe :) I've just never been a sticker person . Overall clean truck, man ;)

burgundybeast04

Reaction score
LOL At least there isn't a bunch of stickers clear across the back and it's not super huge so it's not terribe :) I've just never been a sticker person . Overall clean truck, man ;)

I'm not a huge fan of stickers either but it needed something and I think it would be too plain without it. I really dislike guys that put the performance stickers on their trucks, like magnaflow and k&n and all that shit, yeah my truck has all that fun stuff but I don't need to announce it on my back window. Just my rant of the day haha

Sent from Team Sierra

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.