My 2004 GMC Sierra

silverado13

Reaction score
i have so many of those laying around my house, i plan on using them for a lot of stuff but havent gotten around to it yet, i found a really good deal on them on ebay

burgundybeast04

Reaction score
They're dirt cheap and really useful, I'm gonna be using them under my hood and stuff too, I also got some red ones that I'm gonna put as underglow grabbing power from drl and also on a switch so I can have it on whenever I want

burgundybeast04

Reaction score
Not really sure how I'm planning to do my engine bay yet, I want it to look stock and it's hard since the truck doesn't even have a light there stock, so I have to add them completely, not like in the DIY guide on engine bay lights

burgundybeast04

Reaction score
Hey everyone, just thought I'd make a little update for you all

Yesterday I wired up a second signal light socket to each side on the front. I plan to be switching to type 2 switchbacks in a couple months, I like the way they operate better. Also want to get these signal housings, I like them better than my ones that are all clear, http://www.carid.com/2004-gmc-sierra-headlights/spyder-bumper-lights-12205160.html

Here's a video of my signal

https://vimeo.com/103192623
egebuba6.jpg

On the weekend or next weekend I plan to wrap up my bed lights and engine bay lights. I decided with my engine bay that I'm not going to run wire behind the liner, just gonna wire it all up in front of the liner, use heat shrink butt connectors and loom the whole thing, then use these cable clamps wherever needed

e5ujuna9.jpg

Also for my bed lights i decided I definitely need more light .... Yes I know it unnecessary lol but it's gonna be bad ass I think, I'm putting more of those 4 led modules on the underside on my tonneau cover. They will have a connector wired in just in case the tonneau ever needs to be removed.

I think that's about it for now. After I get these mods wrapped up, I will be swapping my MAF sensor for a really clean one I found at my local pick n pull, and possibly look in the some lighting in my wheel wells, maybe underglow, I have the LEDs and everything for that already [emoji57]

Cheers

burgundybeast04

Reaction score
Well guys recently I've added engine bay lights and bed lights, everything else is kinda at a standstill right now, having a few problems with my truck getting fixed at the dealer next week might look in to selling it a bit later too.

4a1ea5e58149a6f776a0cced7a91994b.jpg

efd5c0cac6ff5791b51b528a838727b9.jpg

Sent from Team Sierra

burgundybeast04

Reaction score
A toggle right now, hood pin switch when it comes in the mail, will be running both switches so they automatically turn on when I lift the tonneau cover then if need be I can turn them off with the toggle

Sent from Team Sierra

Members online

No members online now.