What have you done to your GMT800 lately?

cowboy63645

Reaction score
Got any info on those black bear tunes? they interest me, definitely something that id to do in the future to help the old girl turn those 33s

The black Bear tune is great! I am running 265/70/17 tires and have no problem turning them at any point in time, and occasionally when hitting second gear when I am on the gas hard enough. I also picked up almost 2 mpg on the highway but I also have 3.42 gears which does help with the longer runs. Also, once you have a tune done, when you send your computer back in any updates for new mods are free. You will have all the customer support and updates for life.

Old77

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Blackbearperformance.com

I'm betting that they become a vendor of the forum in the near future ;)

Horse-Power

Reaction score
Deleted the DLRs in the 05 yesterday, attached a pigtail to the factory parklight wiring so it has the more traditional parklight look.

Finally got the picture for you guys. This is taken after I swapped to H2 wheels wrapped in 285/70/17s, Tbar Leveled.

Got the cablights waiting to go on now

Attachments

• IMAG0451.jpg
    IMAG0451.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 13

962000chevy

Reaction score
This past weekend, replaced the rear brakes(rotors calipers, pads, and even lines.) Upgraded to stainless braided lines and severe duty( AutoZone rating). But this morning tested them out when a Drunk MFer had no lights on in a heavy fog. He swerved and swerved and swerved. These brakes were worth the money spent already because my 6 month was with me.

JB1

Reaction score
This past weekend, replaced the rear brakes(rotors calipers, pads, and even lines.) Upgraded to stainless braided lines and severe duty( AutoZone rating). But this morning tested them out when a Drunk MFer had no lights on in a heavy fog. He swerved and swerved and swerved. These brakes were worth the money spent already because my 6 month was with me.

dang.....good thing you did the brakes especially since your kid was with you :eek:

962000chevy

Reaction score
dang.....good thing you did the brakes especially since your kid was with you :eek:

I'm very thankful I did them when I did. She just laughed in the seat when I set to cussing that person for everything I had.

962000chevy

Reaction score
Today I started soaking every bolt and nut in PB blaster in prep for Saturday's RC keys, AAL, and new shocks.

02Beast

Reaction score
In the process of doing some color matching for a show Saturday here's the hitch.
IMAG0427_zpsbvwkfipa.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
The front crossmember is making its rounds right now

orangeastre

Reaction score
What did you do to your GMT800 today?

What did you do your truck today....

My 2500HD project came back from paint last week, so last night i had the glass reinstalled. Today i am working on putting all of the weatherstripping, installing the cablights,:eek:. Tomorrow is doors and interior.

2003tahoe

Reaction score
Fix my relay problem i was having that i installed yesterday but they all work now, cleaned the truck inside and found out i have a glove box light but no connector anywere to be found
image.jpg

Old77

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Orangeastre, I merged your thread with the one I had already started since they are the same :waytogo:

squeaky3

Reaction score
Finally got the led lightbar and pods installed the other day.

Also pealed the stickers on the hood, 4x4 and chevrolet off to clean it up a little more

Bonecollector

Reaction score
Bought a 2nd one hahaha, 2002 ext cab 4x4 GMC Sierra SLE 106,000 original Km!, added a couple LED bulbs, and put a screw in where it was missing one in the interior

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.