1999 GMC Sierra Z71 DD

3linkedchevy

Reaction score
Never personally met him, just been following his work for the better part of 10 years. And one of his employees is building an OBS and that guy can weld like a sum-bitch

02Beast

Reaction score
Well I appreciate that contact there budro if hes not to much I might have to get it if not I'll have to talk to a buddy I went to school with down here who does bumpers for a living. Dudes legit

3linkedchevy

Reaction score
Sadly nothing really.... think I might start looking into new Katzkin leather covers for the fronts, the driver side finally ripped apart along the stitching. And probably when I do that I will get the interior and do sound deadening/heat shield and get the headliner and door panels wrapped in suede.

3linkedchevy

Reaction score
Yeah, got that one for like $40 if I remember correctly. Just need to swap the odometer and upgrade to LEDs.

My buddy just bought one out of an 01-02 HD for his '99, but he just bent his frame beyond repair, going to see if he will sell it to me for this truck. Would like to keep an eye on the trans temps since the miles are starting to get up there. All I would do is swap the needles to white ones and upgrade to LED.

3linkedchevy

Reaction score
Took advantage of cyber Monday deals last week. Ordered up the last of the LEDs for the exterior (with the exception of the cargo lamps since those are useless with the bed cover). All I needed was the DRLs and the front turn signals/running lights.

MYT HI

Reaction score
I remember you posted the link somewhere but where can I get these? Interested in a set.
0eb4a664666aa20059afe126e8f280c1.jpg

3linkedchevy

Reaction score
Never posted a link, but they are Dirt Designs (check out IG or FB), same place that built my other truck. Not sure if he has any ready to be shipped though.

You can also look into Camburg for a set, they probably have a handful of sets sitting on the shelf.

3linkedchevy

Reaction score
Either I am blind as a bat or there isn't one... a "Classified" section??

So I will just post it up here.... I am thinking about selling my Tonneau cover for my truck. Off of a '99 shortbed extra cab Sierra. Just bought new struts for it yesterday, haven't even installed them yet since the cover is off of the truck right now. I painted the underside black and it needs new weather stripping. Both locks work and have a key for them. The front bracket where the cover pivots had started to crack, I had them reinforced/gusseted so it shouldn't happen again. The clear coat has started to oxidize and flake off, so now would be a good time to have it colormatched to your truck.

I am now located in the Dallas area if anyone is interested.

3linkedchevy

Reaction score
Well trans crapped out on me yesterday on the way home from work. Should drop it off first part of next week. Ordered a new o-ring and filter from Mag-Hytec and a corvette servo. So once those get here I can drop it off...

....sitting and waiting for the tow truck on the side of I20

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.